menu
[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Coredownloadz Forum » Movie Downloads » Hollywood Movies Downloads » Ong bak 2 Movie
Ong bak 2 Movie
VandalismDate: Saturday, 2009-05-30, 8:33 PM | Message # 1
Head
Group: Administrators
Awards: 3
Review:

In this great sequel Tony Jaa is quite possibly using many weapons! (This is very unlike the first, where he mostly used Fists, Elbows, Knees, Head)

If Tony Jaa can be considered ’slow’ in this movie I would think it would be in the interest of capturing his motions better on film. Just as Bruce Lee could move so much faster but had to slow down to show us just what he was doing!

This is a highly anticipated sequel to an AMAZING movie. SEE ALSO: ONG BAK The Thai Warrior. One of the coolest films, be it the opening sequence or many fight scenes later in the movie…

Some people (who may be bored or easily distracted) might think the plot is weak. This is not so if you pay attention. Others might think that listening to the Thai language it annoying and so on. I disagree, it is a very unique sounding language and I tend to watch it with English Subtitles, although I’m sure you can just change the Audio to English or some other language which suits you better.

Screenshoot from Ong bak 2

RapidShare Links:

Available for users only
Available for users only
Available for users only
Available for users only

Attachments: 9964242.jpg (27.8 Kb) · 5174657.jpg (14.1 Kb) · 0788467.jpg (14.9 Kb) · 5559614.jpg (18.0 Kb)

www.guitarmantra.co.cc

Coredownloadz Forum » Movie Downloads » Hollywood Movies Downloads » Ong bak 2 Movie
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: