menu
[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Coredownloadz Forum » How to ....? » Computer tricks » iPhone SMS and MMS Backup (Win & Mac)
iPhone SMS and MMS Backup (Win & Mac)
EmovyDate: Monday, 2013-01-07, 9:00 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
iPhone SMS and MMS Backup on Windows PC

If you're looking to backup & extract iPhone SMS and MMS to computer, Backuptrans iPhone SMS + MMS Extractor is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It offers a convenient solution for all iPhone users to extract and backup iPhone MMS & SMS to computer. It not only supports iPhone SMS and MMS to computer backup & transfer, but also enables users to extract various media files from iPhone MMS messages to computer. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

Features:
1 Backup iPhone SMS & MMS to computer
2 Extract photo video audio etc attachments in MMS to computer
3 Transfer SMS & MMS from iPhone to TXT, CSV, HTML or PDF file
4 Export SMS & MMS from iTunes Backup without iPhone connected
5 Print iPhone SMS and MMS messages in conversations
6 iMessage supported also
7 Supports latest iOS 6 and iPhone 5

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-mms-extractor.html

------------------

iPhone SMS and MMS Backup on Mac

If you're looking to transfer & extract iPhone SMS and MMS to Mac, Backuptrans iPhone SMS + MMS Extractor for Mac is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It offers a convenient solution for all iPhone users to backup and transfer iPhone MMS & SMS to computer. It not only supports iPhone SMS and MMS to Mac transfer & backup, but also enables users to extract various media files from iPhone MMS messages to Mac. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

Features:
1 Transfer and extract iPhone SMS & MMS to Mac
2 Extract photo video audio etc attachments in MMS to Mac
3 Backup SMS & MMS from iPhone to TXT, CSV, HTML or PDF file
4 Export SMS & MMS from iTunes Backup without iPhone connected
5 Print iPhone SMS and MMS messages in conversations
6 iMessage supported also
7 Supports latest iOS 6 and iPhone 5

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-mms-extractor-for-mac.html

Free to try.

Message edited by Emovy - Monday, 2013-01-07, 9:01 PM

SalomekieDate: Monday, 2014-03-10, 7:04 PM | Message # 2
Private
So I'm certain that there is some iOS corruption going on within my iPhone 5 somewhere, and I think it's time for a fresh start.
I've been using the same backup for the past 3 years, and I think that may be contributing to my dodgy battery life, and odd phone behaviour.
I don't really want to use iTunes / iCloud backup and restore, as I'm certain this may carry over the corruption.

It's time to start fresh, but I'm really not keen on losing all my SMS and MMS conversations.

This is how I think it should be done, however I'm opening this up for discussion so that any experienced users can correct me:

First, I'll use my existing backup to extract the SMS and MMS backup files (which is sneakily scrambled in name by Apple)

I know that the SMS file in ~Library / Application Support / Mobile Sync / Backup is the file named, however I'm not entirely sure on what the MMS file is. I couldn't seem to find it on the internet. Help?

I'll then restore my iPhone 5 with a fresh downloaded iOS 7, and create a new iTunes backup.
I'll set up all my contacts (downloaded directly via Google Apps) and all my preferences, and then backup again.
I'll then use my old backup SMS & MMS files, and replace the files in my new iPhone Backup.

Next, I'll need to restore my iPhone again, so that I can restore from the newly created back up.
Viola, I now have all my SMS & MMS conversations back!

http://www.iphone-android-recovery.com/

Message edited by Salomekie - Monday, 2014-03-10, 7:05 PM

Lanager1Date: Tuesday, 2016-11-08, 3:35 AM | Message # 3
Private
iTunes can backup sms and mms to computer or mac, but you can't read it, you can try this:
http://www.iphone-data-recovery.com/iphone-sms-to-computer.html

Message edited by Lanager1 - Tuesday, 2016-11-08, 3:35 AM

paulinefitzzerDate: Wednesday, 2016-12-28, 3:21 PM | Message # 4
Private
iPhone SMS and MMS Backup (Win & Mac)

Normally, we can through iTunes or iCloud to back up our iPhone's SMS or MMS. But sometimes it has some restriction that we can't preview the detailed files. So, here I'd like to show you another essential way to backup iphone to computer.

See more on: http://www.recoveryiphone.net/article/back-up-iphone-ipad-data-to-pc-mac.html

Message edited by paulinefitzzer - Wednesday, 2016-12-28, 3:23 PM

Coredownloadz Forum » How to ....? » Computer tricks » iPhone SMS and MMS Backup (Win & Mac)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: