This is the best method to disable neat gear firewall.
For disabling a neatgear router firewall, the best method would be adding new rule in firewall configuration rather than trying to disable other way.
Before adding new rules
plz read and understand the default rule of Netgear Router Firewall
Outbound Services: Allow all access from the inside to the outside.
Inbound Services: Block all access from the outside to the inside, except responses to requests from the inside.
Now we need to follow steps below to disable neat gear firewall
As i have said we need to add new rules in firewall configuration, we need to log in by following steps bellows
1. Type the router's default address (either 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1) in your Web browser.
2. Enter your username and password when it is prompted to enter. The default username is admin and the default password is password or admin.
Now you can add new rules. To do so, follow steps below:
1. From the main menu, choose Security -> Rules
2. Now choose add a new rule to add new rule for Inbound Services with a service name of "ANY" and an action of "ALLOW always."
3. Now move up your new rule till its on the top of the rules list (first rule) in the Inbound Services section. This will make it the primary rule so that other rules are ignored.
4.Make sure that this new rule is enabled by checking the Enable column.
Your Netgear Router firewall has been disabled and your internal network is now completely unprotected and open to attack from the Internet. Now you can open anysites.
Don't forget to thank me if this helped your problems if you need more..You can ask in this forum.